Take a trip to Sri Lanka’s second-highest water fall and experience the natural beauty of Diyaluma falls, enjoying a small hike, lunch, and a refreshing dip in pristine waters along your journey.
# About this activity
* Free cancellation cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
* Duration 6 hours check availability to see starting times.
* Reserve now & pay laterReserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today.
* Live tour guide English
* Pickup included hotel pickup is included from your hotel in Ella, Bandarawela
* Private group
Experience the natural beauty of Diyaluma Falls, Sri Lanka’s second-highest waterfall
Admire panoramic views of the surrounding valley
Take a refreshing dip in Diyaluma’s pristine waters
- Visiting Ravana Falls before or after Diyaluma
You’ll begin your full-day tour of the beautiful Diyaluma Falls, Sri Lanka’s second highest waterfall, when you’re picked up from your central city hotel. You’ll then travel to Koslanda, where you’ll begin a small hike to the upper area of Diyaluma. Once you’ve reached your destination, you’ll experience breathtaking views of the valley and the surrounding Sri Lankan wilderness and have the chance to take stunning photos and relax upon the precipice. There’ll also be ample time for you to enjoy a refreshing dip in these pristine, crystal-clear waters, allowing you to fully unwind and escape the daily grind of modern life. The day trip includes lunch and you’ll finish the tour with unforgettable memories of the natural beauty of Sri Lanka.
Hotel pickup and drop-off